rss
email
twitter
facebook

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"The Time Is NOW"



The time is now and the Apple iPad will be released in just 2 days. I just want to give my points on what I think will happen when it's released. I believe the iPad will be a success. I think more iPad's will be sold in the first 6 Months then the amount of iPhone's that were sold in its first 6 Months after being released. I just think alot of people are going to go after this product. It will take time to develop and to get more people to purchase one.



As of now when it's released, it is a great gadget for entertainment. The iPad will change how people play games, reading, computerization, and watching television.


It's going to be fun to use, but it will be useless to do common work task like we do everyday on our home computers for school or work related. What I mean by this is that it's going to take a long time until it will be compatible to everything. The biggest challenge is getting more people interested in the product and to have them purchase it.



I don't think this is as big as to when Apple released the iMac or the iPhone. But because of this type of product I know it will change Apple and bring in alot of money. Just like when the iPhone was release, there was numerous copycats out there soon after. The same thing will happen with the iPad and nothing will come close. The iPad has an uncanny ability to cook up gadgets that we didn’t know we needed, but then suddenly can’t live without. The iPad is his personal pet project. It's going to be the new way to people communicating.



0 comments:

Post a Comment